The Sea Country Senior and Community Center is a beautiful 25,000 square foot multi-use facility which features two ballrooms, two kitchens, a courtyard, and two meeting rooms. The facility is suitable for large events, wedding receptions, corporate meetings, trainings, and community events. Thank you for considering one of our indoor spaces for the site of your upcoming event.
Rental Rates and Reservation Information
- Resident: A resident is defined as those who live (private party rentals) or work (commercial or non-profit* rentals) in the City of Laguna Niguel. Proof of residency is required to get the resident rate.
- Non-Resident: A non-resident is defined as those who live or work outside of the City of Laguna Niguel.
*Community Night: Laguna Niguel Non-Profit Organizations with tax exemption status receive a 25% discount off hourly room rates by renting rooms at Sea Country Center on Tuesday evenings. Non-profit organizations include local non-profits, schools, churches, homeowner associations, and government organizations.
- Review the rental rates and information regarding our facility, and the facilities offered.
- Review the rules and regulations.
- Inquire about your date by calling (949) 425-5151 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or come in and take a tour of the center. The Sea Country Center is open Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Review and complete the rental application.
- Submit your completed application via email to email@example.com, fax to (949) 425-5161, or mail the application to 24602 Aliso Creek Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677. Facilities are rented on a first come, first serve basis. Submission of forms does NOT guarantee rental.
- Upon approval of an application, a deposit is required to hold the date.
- Monday through Thursday from 4:00pm-11:00pm
- Friday: 4:00pm– 12:00am (Midnight)
- Saturday: 6:00am- 12:00am (Midnight)
- Sunday: 6:00am-11:00pm